- A twice-per-month kick-ass weekend dance, with special guest teachers, awesome DJ’s, late night mood, and a party vibe.
- A weekly dance that focuses on classes and growing WCS through dance education.
- A successful University & Youth Outreach Program
- A Quarterly Sunday Solo Dance Training Workshop aka “Westy Groove”
- A Quarterly SoCal Westy Workshop Weekend aka “SoCal Westy Tour”
- An Annual Convention
- A marketing arm that uses platforms like Meetup.com / Facebook paid ads / IG / and other social media to attract new people of all ages to West Coast Swing
- Organizing special functions and group activites at conventions: Tables, Table Parties, Jack & Jill Orama Team Sponsorship, Halloween SwingThing Trick’or’Treat Room Sponsorship, Birthday parties, Room Parties, etc
All in all we want to do our part to bring new people to WCS, to nurture those already in our community, and inspire dance education, DJ education, and spread the love.